We are looking for a Trainee / Apprentice Bricklayer, the job role will involve working with a close number of employees on Large Domestic Properties and Barn Conversions. As a Trainee Bricklayer you will be working under experienced Tradesman who will assist you with learning the trade and skills to become a Bricklayer. Our work is varied and can be on a number of sites within the Local Area. Any candidate must be hard working, punctual and be able to get to work on their own accord. Our sites are not normally further than 10 miles from Nantwich.
As an Apprentice Bricklayer you will learn the skills and gain the experience to become a Bricklayer upon completion of your training and site experience. A qualified Bricklayer can earn a competitive Salary, Company Van, and benefits of working for Local employer with local work.
- Mix Mortar for Bricklayers
- Labour on Bricklayers and fetch and carry materials
- Keep a clean, safe, and tidy site
- Assist Bricklayers with Brickwork and Blockwork
- Spread mortar ahead of Bricklayers
- Grind Out and Re-point masonry on Renovation Work
- Work alongside experienced bricklayers to progress in the trade.