An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Worcester depot for an Apprentice Generator Service Engineer to join our team and enroll on a 3-year government backed apprenticeship program.
The ideal applicant will have an interest in mechanical plant and equipment with a small amount of experience in this field and possess your own tool kit.
- You will be flexible in nature and committed to join a 3-year training program with our other apprentices.
- You will have a positive mindset and the desire to continually learn new skills.
- A clean driving license is desirable.
In return we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- 23 days holiday + statuary bank holidays
- Company pension after qualifying period.
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
Job duties include:
- Electrical & mechanical fault diagnosis and repairs to diesel generators, pumps, lighting towers & associated equipment
- Routing maintenance and servicing
- Preparation of equipment for hire
- Carry out major repairs.
- Load testing
- Attending on-site breakdowns
- Installation and commissioning