We are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Hygiene Technologist to cover Northern England and Scotland. The role will involve providing support to our Technical Sales Consultants, mainly assisting with the creation and implementation of Cleaning Procedure Systems and our online Hygiene Management System, Gateway.
As a Hygiene Technologist the successful applicant will gain a broad knowledge of food hygiene safety within the food industry and will gain experience working within industrial food hygiene setting. They will gain knowledge about the role of Quality Control/Quality Assurance within food manufacturing and will learn about the microbiology and detergent chemistry that companies come into contact with as part of the manufacturing process.
Day to day duties will include:
- Customer site visits to support our Technical Sales Consultants (TSC)
- Update and maintain the online Hygiene Management System
- Training customers in using the online Hygiene Management System
- Create Cleaning Procedure Systems (CPs)
- Implement CIC’s with customers
- Provide day to day, first line support for the TSC’s and customers