We are looking for a Trainee / Apprentice Joiner, the job role will involve working with a close number of employees on Large Domestic Properties and Barn Conversions. As a Trainee Joiner you will be working under experienced joiners who will assist you with learning the trade and skills to become a Joiner. Our work is varied and can be on a number of sites within the Local Area. Any candidate must be hard working, punctual and be able to get to work on their own accord. Our sites are not normally further than 10 miles from Nantwich.
RHB Construction have been established for over 10 years and complete large scale domestic New Builds, Barn Conversions and Property Development. We employ a team of highly skilled tradesman and continue to win works based upon our Reputation. We have built some of the largest New Build Houses in the area and continue to expand into Property Development and building out our own sites.
- Labour on Joiners and fetch and carry materials
- Keep a clean, safe, and tidy site
- Assist with first fix joinery to include Timber Frames, Studding, dry lining with metal stud, Door Frames, ceiling joists and rafters
- Assist Joiners with second fix joinery to include Skirts and Architraves, Hanging Doors, Installing Ironmongery, Timber Cladding.
- Assist Joiners with Pitching Traditional and Trussed Roofs
- Reaseheath College will be the apprenticeship provider for this Level 2 apprenticeship.
- The employer will give guidance and support throughout
- Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours, over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period
- This Standard apprenticeship may include Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT