The apprentice will work along side a skilled team to learn all aspects of the building trade. They will work with two qualified joiners on extensions, new builds and alterations.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Site preparation
- Loading out materials
- Assisting in floor construction
- Assisting in wall construction
- Assisting with roofing
- Door hanging
- Internal joinery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Reaseheath Training will be the apprenticeship provider for this Level 2 apprenticeship
- 18 to 24 months depending on previous experience, 1 day per week
- You will achieve a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Construction
- You can progress onto a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Construction
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A successful apprentice can go on to a full-time job with our firm.
- Progression to higher apprenticeships or further skills training. To progress onto a Level 3 Construction Apprenticeship.