You will be an integral part of our small, enthusiastic team in our busy, growing business, with customers based all over the world. No two jobs are the same, which makes the work we do very interesting and varied. We carry out anything from routine maintenance, specialist conversions, performance upgrades and full restorations, which you would play a part in from start to finish.
It’s important that you can think clearly to get to the root of a problem. Imaginative solutions are sometimes required; to repair or adapt a part to make it work.
We’ll teach you how to be commercially aware and understand the cost for customers and the profit for the business.
Some of the skills you will learn whilst working with us are –
- Applying mechanical principles.
- An understanding of how to use, service and maintain tools and equipment.
- Carrying out servicing and maintenance on Mercedes Benz Unimogs, Mercedes trucks plus DAF & MAN 4×4 trucks
- Service and repair cooling and lubrication systems.
- Service and repair electrical systems.
- Service and repair hydraulic systems and components.
- Service and repair braking systems.
- Health and safety procedures.
- Maintain and develop personal performance.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.