We are an independent agricultural company. We specialise in sales, service & parts for McCormick, Dieci, Pottinger and CF Moto as well as other agricultural machinery manufacturers. We have been in business for over 20 years & pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service.
The parts department is the hub of the dealership, serving our own workshop & sales department as well as trade customers & public. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with an interest in agriculture to assist with the day to day running of this busy department.
- Identifying parts and logging them on to the IT system
- Dealing with customers and staff
- Cash handling and taking card payments.
- Carrying out logistical duties and a variety of other ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Booking in and putting away stock
- Stock taking
- This will include manual lifting
Apprenticeship role could become a full-time position. The candidate can progress onto a higher level of apprenticeship. Move to a different role within the company.