Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be working alongside experienced staff within the skilled team, providing unrivalled levels of after sales support.
- Goods in, putting the stock away and stock taking. This will include manual lifting.
- Identifying parts and logging them on the IT system.
- Dealing with customers and internal staff.
- Taking payments and handling cash, card and cheques payment.
- Carrying out daily logistical duties and a variety of other tasks.
- Engaging with people and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to use IT such as Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge and interest of the agricultural industry.
- Able to work on your own initiative and work well as part of a team.
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere.
- Adapt to changing work load and be flexible to suit department.
- 8.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday
- Saturday working rota
- Plus working to meet seasonal demands, this may include additional hours through busy periods and dealing with out of hours calls to supply urgent items to internal and external customers.
The successful applicant must be customer focused and willing to learn new skills. An interest in Agriculture and Farming would be a benefit. You would be working as part of a team providing unrivalled levels of aftersales support.