Do you work for an Engineering or Food & Drink Company?
These Level 5 programmes are designed for colleagues responsible for managing projects in line with their organisations operational or departmental strategy. The programme will be accredited through the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and will be contextualized to the Engineering or the Food & Drink industry to ensure employers needs are met.
Level 5 apprenticeship
Duration of course
- GCSEs at Grade C (4) for English and Maths, or able to achieve Level 2 English and Maths whilst on programme
- Must have held residency in the UK for the last three years
What are the benefits?
- Development of core management techniques to provide practical leadership and operational management skills.
- Benchmark managerial capability against other professionals
- The ability to make informed decisions and approach new challenges in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to raise the professional profile within the organisation.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated Skills Coach including monthly check-ins online & in-person.
- Blended Teaching & Learning delivered through our University Centre at Reaseheath
- Entitlement to an NUS student discount card
- Membership to CMI
What will I study? Knowledge & Skills:
Organisational Performance – delivering results
- Operational Management
- Project Management
Interpersonal Excellence – managing people and developing relationships
- Leading People
- Managing People
- Building Relationships
Personal Effectiveness – managing self
- Self Awareness
- Management of Self
- Decision Making
- Takes responsibility
How much will this course cost?
Apprenticeships are funded through government and employer contributions. If the apprentice is:
- 16-18 working for a small business (<50) their training will be fully funded*
- 19+ or working for a Medium size business (50+) an employer contribution may be required
- Working for a large business or organisation (Payroll of £3m+) training is funded from employers Digital Apprenticeship Service Account
*small businesses who employ an apprentice between 16-18 may be eligible to receive a financial government incentive
We offer a high-quality college bus service which collects over 1,400 students every day from across Cheshire and surrounding areas. This makes getting to Reaseheath easy, safe and affordable for all of our students.