19-Plus and unemployed?
If you live in Cheshire or Warrington we can offer you FULLY FUNDED, sector specific training leading to career opportunities in the fast paced and progressive food industry.
- Two week course starting mid February
- Mix of online and practical sessions
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Guaranteed job interview with prospective employer
- Travel and other funding could be available for those on Jobseekers Allowance
- Previous experience not essential
Qualifications on completion
- Level 2 (equivalent) Certificate in Dairy/Food Science
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Level 2 HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)
- Level 2 Risk Assessment
Find out more:
Reaseheath College, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6DF
Contact: Julie Bent 01270 613 191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reaseheath College’s purpose built Food Centre is among the best of any training institution in Europe and we are highly regarded by our industry partners. Our courses are closely aligned to deliver what employers need and want. In addition to food and dairy courses, we also deliver apprenticeships in butchery, and Diplomas in Professional Bakery and Patisserie.
Get a glimpse about careers in the food industry by watching the video.