Do you work in the dairy industry, across Cheese, Butter, Cream, Milk and Yogurts?
We are inviting Production, Engineering, Purchasing, Operational, Technical Managers and Managing or Site Directors to join us at the Staffordshire County Show Ground on Thursday 30 June Starting at 9:30am, finishing at 3:30pm.
During the day you will discuss with like-minded professionals the current topics:
- Research and innovation opportunities.
- Sustainability challenges.
- Skills gaps facing the Dairy Industry.
- The plant-based and free-from markets.
There will also be an opportunity to visit supplier trade stands at Bingley Hall which include culture, packaging, robotic and equipment suppliers to the Dairy Industry. A complimentary networking lunch will be provided.
- Introduction to the training, research, and innovation opportunities available to industry provided by Reaseheath.
- Break-out sessions in the morning to meet suppliers inside Bingley Hall.
- Topic 1. Sustainability Challenges in the Cheese & Dairy Industry – INDUSTRY SPEAKER
- Topic 2. Plant Based – The need to embrace the ‘free from’ market – INDUSTRY SPEAKER
- Topic 3. Skills Gaps in the Cheese & Dairy Industry and how to overcome – INDUSTRY SPEAKER
- CPD Breakout networking sessions.
Registration is required to participate for this event. Register here.
The Closing Date for this event is Friday 17 June 2022.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INVITATION WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES.