AG Products manufacturers, distributes and services a range of products for the agricultural sector; you will have the opportunity to make a difference through the development of new machines vital for the progression of this sector.
We are seeking a workshop PDI engineer to join our busy team.
With the continuing expansion of our range of products and increased service demand, we are able to offer this fantastic opportunity to a keen engineer.
- Pre Delivery inspections
- Testing products
- Liaising with Sales and site manager
- Working in an changing environment
You will undertake a tailored 2 year training programme, gaining recognised industry accreditations and qualifications.
A varied role, working in teams and working alone, under the supervision of a experienced and qualified manager.
Salary 18,000 plus (dependent upon the applicant) plus weekly bonuses. The applicant will receive £1000 bonus, upon each year’s competition.
Training to include:
1. Welding (Arc, Mig and Tig) levels 1 and 2
2. Crimping BFPA Training course manual
3. Forklift and counterbalance RTITB recognised certificate of forklift training
4. Abrasive wheels and safe manual handling
5. Management courses are available for students that show strengths and leadership.
A successful applicant will have the opportunity to travel with the business once the course is completed.Please apply to (with an accompanying recommendation letter from a course manager) along with qualifications received from Reaseheath. firstname.lastname@example.org