As an Operations Graduate you’ll:
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and suppliers on logistics of cattle movements.
- Negotiate prices and contracts.
- Gain experience in routing software, internal CRM and CMS systems and their importance.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and ensure customer service levels always remain a priority.
- Learn how to produce weekly KPI reports to the business.
- Have your own individual projects that not only build your knowledge and skills but can really make a different to the business.
- Exposure to other areas of our business to include sales & marketing.
- At the end the scheme you will move into a permanent role within operations or equally have the potential to move internally to other departments.
- Work with your mentor on a weekly basis to really develop your career.
- Additional training / qualifications are supported should you wish to further your studies.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.