The Cheshire Pie Company, is a pie manufacture with wholesale and retail outlets. Dagfields farm shop is where we sell our own products along with a range of traditional meat cuts and associates products.
This vacancy will teach you how to butcher meat, prepare for sale and processing into other products. You will also serve customers in the farm shop, including following all health and safety procedures. You will also gain recognised level 2 qualifications.
- Preperation of meat (lamb, beef and pork)
- Making sausages, burgers and koftas
- Making mixes for products (including pies etc.)
- Packing and displaying of products for sale
- Customer service in the shop
- Stock control
- Health and hygiene responsibilities