Take a look at our employer partner job vacancies
Find a Job
Carer / PA / Personal Assistant – Crewe, Cheshire
Closing date for applications: 31 March 2023
Are you looking for a rewarding, flexible job that pays well, and you have some experience working in the care industry…?
Then look no further…..
We require enthusiastic and caring individuals to assist a young man with complex health needs, to support his independence by allowing him to work, enjoy his hobbies, and socialise with friends.
The role will require someone who can relate to a young man with an active lifestyle, to assist with personal care and day-to-day activities.
Full training will be provided, and A DBS will be paid for by the employer. A full UK driving license is essential to drive the young man’s wheelchair accessible vehicle.
Various shifts available during the days between 7-10hrs paid at £14p/h and waking nights required 10.5hrs paid at £12p/h. Weekends included.
We are looking to build a team of PA’s so rota’s to be finalised and mutually agreed.
- Up to £14 per hour working with a Male Client
- 7-10.5 hour shifts
- Full training Provided
To apply, please send a CV to31 and quote Ref: CW14CFCV
Fowler & Gilbert Ltd
Closing date for applications: 1 September 2023
Fowler & Gilbert is a privately run business with a reputation of one of the leading UK’s Agricultural & Industrial building fabricators and installation specialist. The company was formed in 2011 and has strived to become a leader within its field, employing over 50 people with a wealth of experience and technological knowledge driving the expansion of the company further.
- Due to the increased demand for our product along with our internal development
- We are currently seeking the additional employment of individuals to join our dynamic team, who will assist in the further expansion of the company.
- Welders / Fabricators based in our purpose built Complex in Market Drayton
- As a welding fabricator, you will be responsible for joining metal using a variety of techniques, often to form new structures. Duties may include cutting and welding materials according to technical plans created by other construction professionals.
- MAG welding, to manufacture items and components
- Welding or joining metal and other materials into a wide range of structures
- Following engineering plans, drawings, and instructions
- Operating tools and machinery and welding equipment
- Inspecting and testing welds with precision measuring instruments
- Cleaning tools, equipment, and work areas
- Wearing safety clothing and using protective equipment
- Experience desired but not essential as training will be provided for the ideal candidate.
- We offer a competitive rate of pay, Pension on completion of your probation, In House training accredited by a recognised awarding body.
Front of House Bar People/Waiting Staff
The White Lion
Closing date for applications: 7 September 2023
Main responsibilities will include the following;
– Preparing the bar and floor sections
– Taking orders, serving food and drink, engaging with guests throughout their visit
– Adherence to food safety and health and safety practices
– Cash handling
– Team work
– Being encouraged to engage with guests in order to enhance their visits
If this sounds like you and being part of a brilliant team in a totally unique village pub, serving incredible food and drink is where you want to be, then apply now!
Volunteer Dog Trainer
Dog Assistance in Disability
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2023
We are a charity who specialise in training pet dogs to become assistance dogs for physically disabled adults.
An exciting opportunity to join our team of volunteer dog trainers, training assistance dogs that transform peoples lives.
We champion reward-based training and believe that the bond between a dog and their owner should be at the heart of our training.
Dog A.I.D.’s unique approach means we personally tailor training to the disabled person’s own environment.
Our Volunteer trainers have the benefits of being part of a community of professional trainers supported by mentors, a chance to expand their knowledge of working with physically disabled adults, opportunities for regular CPD via webinars and workshops and most of all a chance to make a difference.
Our volunteer dog trainers are located nationwide.
Advertise your job vacancies through Reaseheath College
At Reaseheath College we pride on our partnerships with employers and companies locally and nationally.
You can advertise your job vacancies to our alumni and current students who will graduate.
Find out how we can help you