Who we are:
Accelerate Cheshire and Warrington is a £30M programme that has been designed to support businesses to reskill and upskill their current workforce. This programme is in partnership with the University of Chester and is partly funded by the European Social Fund.
With our outstanding Food Centre, we are excited to deliver accredited food courses that will be 40% funded, meaning that you will only have to fund the remaining 60%! We are the first educational institution in Britain to achieve the internationally recognised British Retail Consortium (BRC) Grade AA certification for our facilities, which include our commercial dairy, a butchery, a commercial bakery, and innovation rooms. Where else would be better to study your food course?
Who is eligible?
To receive 40% funding, there is no restriction on the size of the business you work for, but you must live and/or work within the Cheshire and Warrington area.
What courses are available?
- HACCP Level 2
- HACCP Level 3
- Level 2 in Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 3 in Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 4 in Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 3 in Effective Auditing & Inspection
- Allergen Management
- Introduction to Dairy Science Milk Process & CIP
- Introduction to Environmental Awareness
- Introduction to Labelling Requirements
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing
To apply for a course please get in touch:
Find out how we can help you