Level 2 (Brickwork) (Carpentry and Joinery) or Level 3 (Carpentry and Joinery)
Duration of the course
12 to 24 months depending on experience
What qualifications will the apprentice gain?
- Level 2 or 3 Apprenticeship in Construction
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- Cavity walls
- Block work
- Setting out
- Surveying and levelling
Carpentry and Joinery
- Door hanging
- Power tools
How much will this course cost?
Apprenticeships are funded through government and employer contributions. If the apprentice is:
- 16-18 working for a small business (<50) their training will be fully funded*
- 19+ or working for a Medium size business (50+) an employer contribution may be required
- Working for a large business or organisation (Payroll of £3m+) training is funded from employers Digital Apprenticeship Service Account
*small businesses who employ an apprentice between 16-18 may be eligible to receive a financial government incentive
We offer a high-quality college bus service which collects over 1,400 students every day from across Cheshire and surrounding areas. This makes getting to Reaseheath easy, safe and affordable for all of our students.