Duration of the course
12 to 18 months depending on previous experience
What qualifications will the apprentice gain?
- Level 2 apprenticeship in Butchery
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- Developed with industry the butchery trailblazer combines work at either a craft or retail butchery with training in our commercial facilities.
- Food safety, knife skills and food hygiene certificates.
How much will this course cost?
Apprenticeships are funded through government and employer contributions. If the apprentice is:
- 16-18 working for a small business (<50) their training will be fully funded*
- 19+ or working for a Medium size business (50+) an employer contribution may be required
- Working for a large business or organisation (Payroll of £3m+) training is funded from employers Digital Apprenticeship Service Account
*small businesses who employ an apprentice between 16-18 may be eligible to receive a financial government incentive
We offer a high-quality college bus service which collects over 1,400 students every day from across Cheshire and surrounding areas. This makes getting to Reaseheath easy, safe and affordable for all of our students.