This apprenticeship is for team leaders/supervisors with a first line management role in Engineering or Food & Drink organisations. They will have operational/project responsibilities for managing a team. Their key responsibilities are likely to include:
- supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects,
- planning and monitoring workloads and resources,
- delivering operational plans,
- resolving problems,
- building relationships internally and externally.
Level 3 apprenticeship
Duration of course
What qualifications do I need to start?
- Preferably 4 GCSEs at grade 4 or above including English and Maths
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Entry assessment to be completed
What qualifications will I gain?
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Team Leader/Supervisor
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
Course options after this programme
- Continue to progress within industry or study a degree at university
- Team Leader
- Project Officer
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Manager
How much will this course cost?
Apprenticeships are funded through government and employer contributions. If the apprentice is:
- 16-18 working for a small business (<50) their training will be fully funded*
- 19+ or working for a Medium size business (50+) an employer contribution may be required
- Working for a large business or organisation (Payroll of £3m+) training is funded from employers Digital Apprenticeship Service Account
*small businesses who employ an apprentice between 16-18 may be eligible to receive a financial government incentive
We offer a high-quality college bus service which collects over 1,400 students every day from across Cheshire and surrounding areas. This makes getting to Reaseheath easy, safe and affordable for all of our students.