We are delighted to announce our annual apprentice of the year awards will take place on Thursday 9th February 2023 during National Apprenticeship Week. This will be a formal celebration which will be held face to face at Reaseheath College and all finalists will be invited to join and share their achievements.
Our apprenticeship awards are designed to recognise and reward the achievements of exceptional apprentices, apprenticeship champions and apprenticeship employers.
Apprenticeships help shape successful lives and build successful businesses across a large and diverse range of sectors. The awards give both individuals and businesses the chance to showcase the very best practice in their industry.
- Functional Skills Apprentice of the Year
- Level 2 Apprentice of the Year
- Level 3 Apprentice of the Year
- Higher/Degree Level Apprentice of the Year
These awards recognise apprentices who have made a real difference to their workplace and used an apprenticeship to boost their career. To be eligible for entry the apprentice must have completed their apprenticeship between the 1st August 2021 and 31st December 2022.
The above categories will be nominated by Employers, Curriculum Staff and Skills Coaches.
How To Enter
We welcome and encourage direct applications from our employer partners. All applications must be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com, please use the Subject Heading ‘APPRENTICESHIP AWARDS 2023’ and a maximum of 1000 words.
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year – The winner of this award will be chosen by the College from the winners of the above four categories. The winner will be the apprentice that has made impressive progress in their career to date and demonstrates the potential to go even further.
- Employer of the Year – There are three categories, dependent on the size of the organisation: SME, Large and Mentor of the Year.
These awards recognise employers who have put apprenticeships at the heart of the business, worked in true partnership with their apprentice and the college, and have demonstrated their commitment to apprenticeship provision.
This category will be nominated by Reaseheath College, to be eligible for entry the employer must have apprentices currently on an apprenticeship programme through Reaseheath College.