Congratulations to Jowita Sosnowska, a Dairy Technologist apprentice at Arla Foods, for winning the annual Cream of the Crop company award of 2020.
I was really surprised at first. I am very grateful to the Melton team, they all have been very supportive with all the projects I was doing. Also, my manager Graham Hewitt is the one who pushes me the most to do the best as I can.
What is your advice to someone starting new at Arla?
Do not be afraid, Arla is a company which gives you a lot of opportunities to be the best version of yourself.
Jowita was nominated for:
- Progressing well in the Eden programme
- Supporting the QEHS manager who is new in role with a reduced headcount in the team
- Developed a virtual site tour to support site visits that set a trend with other sites
- Set up ways of working and trained out to jar line production staff
- Developed video SOP’s for packing
- As part of C19 contingency planning, she trained as a line setter and was willing to support on shifts
- Takes an active interest in all areas of the operation and supports where necessary