If you work in a role that requires you to lift and carry various objects, and you would like to gain a basic understanding of the principles of safe manual handling techniques, this is the perfect course for you!
During the course you will learn to:
- Identify the hazards of manual handling
- Understand the injuries caused by manual handling
- Identify risks involved in manual handling
- Identify the controls available
- Identify what to expect from a manual handling assessment
There are no entry requirements to join this course. Once you have completed the Level 2 in Manual Handling, you may wish to progress onto the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety.
You will be studying in the Reaseheath Food Centre, which is internationally renowned as a leading educational institution within the food and drink sector and has one of the best processing halls in Europe.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: email@example.com