Would you like to learn more about risk assessments and understand the benefits of undertaking them in any environment? You can by studying a one-day Level 2 Risk Assessment course with us.
On this course, you’ll learn:
- Why risk assessments are necessary
- The principles of risk assessments
- The responsibilities of employers
- The main causes and costs of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill-health
- The role of risk assessments in the prevention of accidents and ill-health
- The requirements of a risk assessment
- A process for undertaking a risk assessment and a method to evaluate risk
If this sounds like the right course for you, book your place today! This course will next be running on Monday 12th April, 9.00am-5.00pm.
For further information please contact Julie Bent at firstname.lastname@example.org